NEW METRICS AND GRAPHS
This release introduces the Care Requests table. An entry is created for every care request which includes times and miles. Below are sample data related to times and mileage.
Care Request Miles
Care Request Tiles
You will now have more accurate metrics related to time and mileage:
- The response time refers to the speed of care. It is calculated from the time the call is logged until the time the provider initiates the start of care, and averaged across the population. You will be able to filter this metric to zero in on the response times of different priority visits.
- The travel time begins calculating from the time the provider selects Start Visit to the time the provider selects Start Care. You will be able to filter this metric to zero in on the response times of different priority visits.
- The visit duration begins calculating from the time the provider selects Start Care to the time the provider selects Start Charting. You will be able to filter this metric to zero in on the response times of different priority visits.
- The miles traveled is the total number of miles driven across the provider population. The miles traveled are calculated based on the estimated miles it will take for the provider to reach the patient. This estimate is shown when the provider is assigned to the visit.
- The Mileage Cost metric is calculated based on the miles traveled at a rate of $0.51 per mile.
- The Miles Saved is based on the estimated miles traveled when the iDialogs Map is used to select providers against the approximate miles traveled if a provider had been assigned at random.
- The Mileage Savings cost is based on the estimated Miles Saved multiplied by a cost of $0.51 per mile.
NOTE: Please note that the miles saved and the mileage cost savings are rough estimates. A more detailed analysis including past data would be needed to produce more accurate figures.
TEAM AND COMPANY FILTERS
This release introduces the Company field and Team field for patients and providers. A company is an affiliate organization of Ohio's Hospice. Both patients and providers can be assigned to a company. A team is a subgroup of a company, and both patients and providers can be assigned to a team.
- We have added filters for the Company and Team fields which can be used when viewing the map.
- We have added automated user grouping for these fields on report filters. Using this new feature will allow you to filter the map and filter reports by a custom field, such as the Team to which patients are assigned.
In this example below, we have 3 affiliates, or companies. Each affiliate has 2 teams. There are 6 providers representing the 6 possible affiliate/team combinations to which a provider can be assigned.
On your map filters, you can filter by company and team for both patients and providers. The screenshots below show the Care Requests filtered to the Fayette County company.
NOTE: At this time, iDialogs is receiving the teams for patient assignments, but we are not receiving information on the patient's company. Conversely, we are receiving the company assignments for the providers, but not the teams.